Thursday, November 19, 2009

I love etsy, but I love this more

Being a 'crafter' myself, I have a great appreciation for the very many clever, artistic and downright fabulous things you can find on etsy.  There is however stuff you come across where you think "what the?"  This is where regretsy comes into it's own.  Real etsy items are shifted onto this site so that we can all benefit from seeing the many unique offerings these (ahem) talented artists have created.  The pictures are fantastic, and the new added commentary by Helen Killer cracks me up.  Take this for example... (you can click on the image to enlarge it)

There's not really anything much I can add to that.

1 comment:

  1. That is an arcanum. Onya for putting me on to this. Or have you just added several minutes a week to my already excessive internet usage?

    ReplyDelete